Revolution Ringside

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the next generation in Wrestling e-Federation!

+3
bennyidol6433
Lonewolf
Mr. McMahon
7 posters

Monday Night RAW - 9.17.2012 Discussion

Mr. McMahon
    Mr. McMahon
    Admin

Monday Night RAW - 9.17.2012 Discussion Empty Monday Night RAW - 9.17.2012 Discussion

Post  Mr. McMahon Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:29 am

The Official Thread for discussing the Show/Results of the 9.17.2012 Edition of Monday Night RAW, including:

Randy Orton vs. JTG
    Kane vs. Darren Young
    CM Punk vs. Sheamus

And much more! Feedback earns you +5 points!
    Lonewolf

Monday Night RAW - 9.17.2012 Discussion Empty Re: Monday Night RAW - 9.17.2012 Discussion

Post  Lonewolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:09 am

Dude...All the matches were classic Star-power Wink

I do wanna add 1 thing...you may wanna fix a certain setting. All ur youtube links saya "Only Admins can view links"

Other than that, solid show, Solid A-
    bennyidol6433

Monday Night RAW - 9.17.2012 Discussion Empty Re: Monday Night RAW - 9.17.2012 Discussion

Post  bennyidol6433 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:16 am

The show was amazing! I'm very happy to see what this show would look like if it was PG-13 again! All the matches were spectacular and the CM Punk attacking The Miz out of nowhere was a verrry nice twist! Overall, A rated show, awesome... Just not perfect!!

P.S. I'm loving the whole "Daniel Bryan and Kane" thing, maybe a little tag team action from those guys????
    theheartbreakkid
    theheartbreakkid

Post  theheartbreakkid Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:02 am

Great first show man really enjoyed it.

I like where your heading with rivalries. Im looking forward to the gauntlet on markdownsmackdown Very Happy
    Bleakradiance

Post  Bleakradiance Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:24 am

All right, here we go.

First off let me juist say you're doing a really good job of getting back into the swing of things, after such a long absence from writing.

The show was definitely solid and I like the way it all went, I'm left wondering a few things as a result of this particular show, and that makes me really excited to read more.

That being said to be a little critical, Another match wouldn't have hurt. a Tag match would have gone a long way, and it would have made the tag division look a lot hotter. Primo & Epico vs, the Usos would have gone a good way, for instance. Also, there was very little face time for the divas division (as in I don't think I saw any) I know you're not great with writing for the Divas but any attempt would have gone a good way. They're still a part of the show, for a reason.

That being said, these're things that I know you'll be doing once you get back into things properly and the site really takes off, so for now, I'll be giving hte show a solid B. Brilliant, but room for some obviously soon-to-come improvement.
    Mr. McMahon
    Mr. McMahon
    Admin

Post  Mr. McMahon Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:12 am

Bleakradiance wrote:All right, here we go.

First off let me juist say you're doing a really good job of getting back into the swing of things, after such a long absence from writing.

The show was definitely solid and I like the way it all went, I'm left wondering a few things as a result of this particular show, and that makes me really excited to read more.

That being said to be a little critical, Another match wouldn't have hurt. a Tag match would have gone a long way, and it would have made the tag division look a lot hotter. Primo & Epico vs, the Usos would have gone a good way, for instance. Also, there was very little face time for the divas division (as in I don't think I saw any) I know you're not great with writing for the Divas but any attempt would have gone a good way. They're still a part of the show, for a reason.

That being said, these're things that I know you'll be doing once you get back into things properly and the site really takes off, so for now, I'll be giving hte show a solid B. Brilliant, but room for some obviously soon-to-come improvement.

Obviously I appreciate everyone's feedback immensely - that goes without saying - but unfortunately I haven't figured out a multi-quote option yet and I definitely wanted to address some things Mat point out here.

It was a little challenging getting back into things but once I got going, about half-way through, I think things worked out really well. Thanks. Very Happy

I could have done with some longer matches, but as we discussed, this was more of a "test show" than anything else. I got some practice all across the board, and other than that, I plan to really begin things with Smack Down. I didn't want to take on the challenge of writing a bunch of long matches that lacked relevance so I figured I'd just try and build on things.

The Divas Matches - as I'm putting the Divas Division exclusive to RAW - will begin next week as I already have some storylines in mind. That said, they haven't started yet so I took advantage of that to get some solid practice in.
    cyborg878
    cyborg878

Post  cyborg878 Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Okay I'm just going to touch on a few points. First let's start off with JTG vs Orton. It was a squash match, that's it. I wasn't expecting any huge long match out of this, I mean it's JTG. So I got what I expected.

Then there was Kane vs Darren Young which was definitely surprising. I thought this was going to be another squash, and that Kane would easily pull off a victory. You really surprised me, and the length of the match was quite good.

I'm interested to see who will be involved in the gauntlet on SD.

Now one last point I wanted to touch on was CM Punk. CM Punk was the highlight of the show in my opinion. He had the strongest promo of the show. I loved his attack on Miz.
    Mr. McMahon
    Mr. McMahon
    Admin

Post  Mr. McMahon Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:46 pm

cyborg878 wrote:Okay I'm just going to touch on a few points. First let's start off with JTG vs Orton. It was a squash match, that's it. I wasn't expecting any huge long match out of this, I mean it's JTG. So I got what I expected.

Then there was Kane vs Darren Young which was definitely surprising. I thought this was going to be another squash, and that Kane would easily pull off a victory. You really surprised me, and the length of the match was quite good.

I'm interested to see who will be involved in the gauntlet on SD.

Now one last point I wanted to touch on was CM Punk. CM Punk was the highlight of the show in my opinion. He had the strongest promo of the show. I loved his attack on Miz.

I'm not a big fan of JTG and realistically, don't see much of a use for him behind jobber/low-card, so I felt he was a reasonable foil here, and his attitude was a good out to explain Orton's post-match "snapping".

Kane vs. Darren Young had to be as long as it was because in order to really get back into things, I had to get a feel for the show and really get into writing matches of different lengths; with Smack Down, which I'm already well into, the matches will be much more normally paced, as opposed to just two matches on the show.

The Gauntlet Match should be interesting to write; I'm not quite there yet but I already know how I'd like it to play out so that's a plus.

CM Punk/Miz is the feud I've been planning for a while now, so I already know where I want it to. It was the high point writing-wise for me and I'm hoping it can only get better.

Thanks again for the responses guys and remember to promote as much as possible! Smile
    Iamdave92

Post  Iamdave92 Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:26 am

I think the first comeback show went Great!!! What a Face What a Face can't wait for some "new talent" to show and whip some tail... A overall
    Mr. McMahon
    Mr. McMahon
    Admin

Post  Mr. McMahon Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:28 am

Iamdave92 wrote:I think the first comeback show went Great!!! What a Face What a Face can't wait for some "new talent" to show and whip some tail... A overall

Glad you enjoyed it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:23 pm