Revolution Ringside

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the next generation in Wrestling e-Federation!

2 posters

Interview with Order and Chaos

cyborg878
    cyborg878

Interview with Order and Chaos Empty Interview with Order and Chaos

Post  cyborg878 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:52 pm

The scene opens up in an interview area of the arena. Damon Warrens is sitting on a chair next to Liam Reilly, and across from Aaron Reid, an interviewer from WWE Magazine.

Aaron Reid: I'd like to start the interview by thanking you both for taking the time to sit down with me. And if you don't mind I'd like to get right into the questions. You two recently just left another company and came to WWE, why make the change?

Damon Warrens: Well for me I was kicked out of the other company as they didn't like my bluntness and usage of freedom of speech. A friend of mine, Talia Skye, told me about the WWE. She told me that WWE had the best competition I could find. I decided to watch a show or two and decided PCW was the perfect place for my brand of insanity and chaos to reign.
    liamjr24
    liamjr24

Interview with Order and Chaos Empty Re: Interview with Order and Chaos

Post  liamjr24 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Liam listens to Damon's reply, while absent-mindedly swirling his drink around in the glass in his right hand. The movement of the liquid mesmerises him and he doesn't realise Damon has finished talking until Aaron Reid snaps him out of his trance.

Aaron Reid: How about you Liam? Why did you make the jump to WWE?

Liam looks up at Aaron, but doesn't immediately answer him and instead turns back to his drink. Finally he looks back up to give his response.

Liam Reilly: I left my old employers because I have integrity and respect for people, not cliques. I left because the values that I hold dear, and that I thought my old employers held dear, were torn apart and left in tatters on the ground. I left because blatant abuse was ignored, and the victims of that abuse were punished in place of the perpetrators. I left because I didn't feel comfortable representing a company where avoiding drama and conflict is more important than stopping discrimination and bigotry. I left because, when I spoke out in defence of my friend and against the company line, I was silenced.

Then I was told about opportunities here in WWE and I decided I had nothing to lose. I know I'm good enough to wrestle here and be recognised as one of the best, while wrestling with the best. That appeals to me much more than treading carefully in a nest of vipers who, although they may all wear the same colours as me, could turn around and bite me any chance they can get.

Aaron nods and looks at his notepad before asking the next question.

Aaron Reid: Now you both have a lot of experience in tag team wrestling, as well as singles competition. Do you feel like you function better as part of a team or as your own man?

Liam looks somewhat puzzled at this question and takes some time to sip his drink before answering.

Liam Reilly: You ask that question as if we're not capable of doing both. Both Damon and I are unique to each other in that we don't have the same style in the ring and so we'll be following our own game plans when it comes down to every match. In that respect we act as our own men, but we're both very good at what we do and so we have the capability to work well individually.

That said, our styles do compliment each other quite well and we've put in a lot of training in working together and so I have no worries about us being a cohesive team. So in answer to your question, I don't think we're prevented from doing one by doing the other. We can do our own thing and still combine our styles when and if we need to.
    cyborg878
    cyborg878

Post  cyborg878 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:09 am

Damon listens carefully to Liam's response. His friend is blunt, yet well-spoken, a trait that brought the two together as friends and now tag team partners.

Aaron Reid: Now you both have a lot of experience in tag team wrestling, as well as singles competition. Do you feel like you function better as part of a team or as your own man?

Damon Warrens: Liam is completely right. Unlike some tag teams in this business we are fully capable of not only competiting as a tag team, but dominating as singles competitors. Liam held a singles title, which he never lost, in the last company we were in. I held a singles title in the same company three times. I've been involved in numerous tag teams and stables with my husband, his family, our friends, and ex friends. Liam has been involved with stables and tag teams in his past as well. While he and I may not have been teaming together as long as other teams in WWE we do have extensive tag team experience.

Liam and I have put a considerable amount of time in at the wrestling school I own to train together, becoming more familiar with each other's styles and ring psychologies. We have even made appearances at Indy shows in order to test our cohesiveness as a team against opponents that we have no experience against.

Aaron Reid: Why should the WWE Universe care about you two? What sets you apart from any other tag team in WWE?

Damon looks up at the ceiling as he digests the question.

Damon Warrens: How are we different? Well we don't have to wear matching outfits. There's one. We have not and refuse to sacrifice our individuality just so we seem more like a unit. We're obviously much, much more intelligent than the other teams. But I think the most important difference is our skill levels.

Liam is bar none, the best technical wrestler I've ever worked with. He's almost like a younger, fitter, faster William Regal in my opinion. He is very methodical when it comes to defeating his opponent, there is never a movement wasted. Everything he does in that ring has a purpose.
    liamjr24
    liamjr24

Post  liamjr24 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 am

Liam smiles at his friend's generous compliments. He takes another sip of his drink before giving his response to the latest question.

Liam Reilly: What else there is that sets us apart is that our offence is multi-dimensional, because we don't wrestle with the same style. We're not a power team like the Legion of Doom and we're not both speedsters like Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Damon has already extolled the virtues of my technical abilities, and I thank him for that, so, while our opponents have to prepare for the prospect of me tying them in knots, they also have to remember that I've got some power moves in my arsenal too, as well as a few high-flying moves. So that's 3 different types of offence from me alone, then you've got Damon to contend with. He's an awesomely quick competitor, one of the best movers that there has ever been. He's got great ring awareness, and he can use the ring itself to vary his attacks. Not to mention the fact that he is an innovator, so he's going to be hitting moves that our opponents haven't even imagined before.

As for why the WWE fans should care about us, I think we bring some variety to the WWE which has been missing for a long time. We're not scared to take risks and put it all on the line and we can promise to show WWE and its fans things that they've never seen before.

Aaron Reid: If you fail to make an impact as a tag team, will you persevere down the tag route or go your separate ways and pursue, potentially more successful, singles careers?

Liam Reilly: Well, whether we're successful as a tag team or not, we'll be looking to branch out as singles competitors anyway, so I don't think our fortunes in the tag division will have much bearing on that. Either way though, I don't think we need to worry about not being successful. We have legitimate wrestling talent and I think the WWE fans and the people who run the company are fully capable of seeing that. I definitely think we've got what it takes to run roughshod over the tag team division and still be able to take some individual glory as well.

In the unlikely event, that it came down to choosing one path or the other, I think we'd both do the right thing and protect what is most important for us, and what makes us a team, and that is the fact, that under it all, we're friends. Whatever decisions we make in the ring, those decisions would not be ones that would compromise our friendship.
    cyborg878
    cyborg878

Post  cyborg878 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:42 pm

Damon smirks as Liam sings the praises of their team.

Aaron Reid: If you fail to make an impact as a tag team, will you persevere down the tag route or go your separate ways and pursue, potentially more successful, singles careers?

Damon thinks critically about the question. Would it matter whether or not they made an impact on the tag division?

Damon Warrens: I'm going to start off by repeating what Liam was saying. There is no need to worry about whether we will be successful as a team or not. We WILL be successful. It's just a matter of how successful. At the same time we will definitely pursue some singles success.

Liam's right in the end, whether we stay together as a team or not, when it all comes down to it we're friends, and this business won't ruin that.

Aaron Reid: Who in the WWE would you say is the biggest challenge you two could face?

Damon Warrens: Simple, whoever's champion at the time we face them. Whether they won the title through underhanded tactics or not they are champions for a good reason, but overall I do not see anyone in WWE that I would look at as a significant challenge.
    liamjr24
    liamjr24

Post  liamjr24 Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:15 pm

Liam Reilly: There are some good teams out there and I think the teams that will be the most challenging are the ones that are like us, the ones who are multi-dimensional and vary their offence. Teams like Daniel Bryan and Kane. Those guys keep you guessing, just like us, which I like to see as a spectator, but that can cause headaches as an opponent.

Aaron Reid: How about teams from the past? Who would be a dream tag team for you to face?

Liam Reilly: This one's an easy pick for me. I've always been a huge Owen Hart fan and he was a fantastic worker, who I never saw wrestle a bad match, so Owen would definitely be one guy I'd love to have wrestled. As for his partner, I'd love to say Mick Foley, just because he's such a hard worker in the ring, but for a pure tag team vs tag team match, I have to say The British Bulldog. The two worked so well together and as individuals, and they had that mix of styles that Damon and I have, so I think that would be a great match.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content